Big Picture Responsibilities
The Regional Data Services Managers are part of the Democratic National Committee’s National Data Services Team. The Regional Data Services Managers focus on delivering services to users around the country. They work closely with the DNC, other national Democratic Committees, State Parties and Campaigns on utilizing data and technology to effect Democratic change.
- Solve technical and programmatic support requests about the VoteBuilder data system and programmatic use of data. Support will include system administration, applications of technology, political data and acquisition of data, and managing voter contact, digital, and other political programs.
- Provide ongoing training for new and veteran VoteBuilder data manager and state party technology tool administrators in areas such Excel, SQL, voter targeting, data analytics, and other campaign technology related skills.
- Manage vendor relationships and development of state party tools, including VoteBuilder and other software.
You have at least 4 years of data management experience in an electoral or issue campaign context, preferably using a VAN database system. You have demonstrated success in completing data management projects on time while handling multiple other tasks. You have experience training users on technical topics and supporting both technical and non-technical users. You have experience with and enjoy working on a team in a fast-pace environment. You may also have:
- Prior experience administering a state or national instance of VAN;
- Local and state electoral campaign experience in a role such as data manager, field director, digital director, campaign manager or similar, or;
- Basic understanding of data management using Excel and SQL databases.
To apply, please complete the Regional Data Services Manager Application
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE