To apply, please complete the Analytics Engineer Application.
The Democratic National Committee is looking for an Analytics Engineer to join our digital team.
We run one of the most effective, creative, and innovative digital programs in politics, and an optimized data-driven process is core to achieving the communications, fundraising and organizing goals of the cause.
Relevant experience includes developing and using tools for:
- Text analytics
- Social network/media analysis
- Web personalization
- Computational advertising
- Online experiments/testing
Ideal candidates would have a background in predictive, text and network analytics for online, web, ad and social media data and experience with digital marketing analytics.
- B.S. degree (M.S./PhD preferred) in computer science, statistics, or related field
- Experience in analyzing big, complicated data sets including text and social media data
- Application of advanced statistical, and/or advanced data analytics techniques to real-world problems
- Any SQL-based query language
- Programming experience(C#, Java, Perl, Python, Ruby, C++)
- Proven creativity and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated, extensive experience (professional or academic) with any major analytics package (R, Matlab, Weka, KNIME, SAS, SPSS, KXEN, CART, Lucene, GATE etc).
All applicants must be in Washington D.C. or willing to relocate to D.C.
To apply, please complete the Analytics Engineer Application
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE