Big Picture Responsibilities:
The Associate to the Office of the Chair will work closely with the Chair, the Office of the Chair team as well as DNC staff to provide exceptional organizational and logistical support that assist in accomplishing objectives.
- Support the Office of the Chair in the management and prioritization of the schedule, meeting participation, and follow up.
- Assist in planning, organizing and managing special events and travel.
- Tracking expenses and reimbursements, coordinating and liaising with other DNC departments.
- Accepting and taking ownership of various small, special projects, adapting and adjusting throughout the day to efficiently switch and complete varied tasks.
- Ensures that required briefings, presentations, and materials are prepped in advance of meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One to two years’ experience, preferably Capitol Hill experience with proven ability to handle multiple tasks successfully.
- Proven effectiveness to carry objectives as expected from key stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and learn from feedback.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interest and experience in politics, party building and/key Democratic Party issues. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who possesses sound organizational skills, pays strict attention to detail, and is well organized with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and strong written skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Florida ties a plus
Resumes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Associate."
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE