We are looking for a Designer with strong typography skills to help maintain the brand message through all visual communications online and offline.
The ideal candidate has a passion for Minimalist design, has their eye on the latest web trends, and can demonstrate basic coding skills. Candidates should be able to design within an established brand identity system, while pushing the direction forward. Daily projects would include social media graphics, printed materials for events and press, photograph selection and collaborating with lead designer on larger web projects and campaigns.
You'll work daily to engage millions of Americans to support President Obama and Democrats across the country, and coordinate with senior leadership to shape our brand.
This is an immediate position at our national headquarters.
- Collaborate with digital team to execute design decisions for the DNC across digital and traditional platforms
- Create digital graphics and branded collateral to support all departments of the DNC
- Assist in photography selection and file maintenance for graphics
- Design social media campaigns, and support digital initiatives
- Previous experience at an agency or in-house creative department preferred
- High energy and positive attitude
- A solid creative portfolio that features typography work and creative branding projects
- Advanced Adobe skills
Additional Relevant Skills:
- Print Production
- Consumer Products
- Advanced front-end web design and coding experience
To apply, please complete the Designer Application
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE