The Democratic National Committee is looking to hire a project coordinator for its Digital team. In this position, you'll be responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects on tight deadlines with pre-determined budgets -- and coordinating administrative responsibilities for a large team.
This is an entry-level position, but we're looking for someone who wants to be the next Democratic digital star, and if you're willing to learn and work long and sometimes unpredictable hours, we'll give you the opportunity to become that.
- Coordinate a variety of projects and portfolios from start to finish
- Work with a range of stakeholders to outline scope, deliverables, goals, budget, and timing
- Develop project schedules, identify completion targets for tasks, and usher projects through completion
- Clearly communicate expectations and updates with team members and stakeholders
- Resolve issues or problems that arise during the project life cycle
- Determine how results will be measured and provide post-project evaluation
- Coordinate a range of digital team administrative responsibilities
- Assist members of the digital team with various tasks as needed
- You have never once in your life said: "That's not my job."
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, effective with all levels, internally and externally
- Proven ability to stay calm under pressure
- Enthusiasm about working long hours to help elect Democrats up and down the ticket
- An entrepreneurial and innovative spirit to identify opportunities to implement, execute, and optimize digital strategies
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Process-oriented and results-driven
- Previous digital experience is a major plus
The Democratic National Committee (DNC), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The DNC is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, marital status, matriculation status, caregiver responsibilities, personal appearance, genetic information, or any other legally protected basis. The DNC will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly
To apply, please complete the Digital Project Coordinator Application
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE