Big Picture Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the development, implementation and execution of all direct marketing programs including but not limited to direct mail, telemarketing, canvassing and merchandizing for the Democratic National Committee and State Party Victory Fund.
- Conceive, develop and manage day-to-day direct response campaigns.
- Coordinates with the major gifts and online teams on finance programs.
- Oversees Democratic National Committee and State Party Victory Fund brand development and creates key messages that align with goals and target audiences.
- Develops all content for direct response programs.
- Manages staff for the direct response programs.
- Creates and manages timelines for all direct marketing deliverables.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining a balanced direct response budget.
- Oversees customer service needs of the direct marketing program.
- Manages detailed database for multiple programs.
- Directs the direct marketing team with marketing materials.
- Serves as direct marketing liaison for the Democratic National Committee.
- Coordinate overall direct marketing efforts with other departments and goals of the Democratic National Committee.
- Conducts research and post-analysis of initiatives to influence future direct marketing recommendations.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Successful history of developing effective direct marketing campaigns.
- Excellent strategic thinking abilities.
- Experience establishing and managing direct marketing budgets.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with acute attention to detail. Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to assess processes and implement change to improve quality and efficiency.
- Highly organized, creative and resourceful.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Thrives in fast paced, changing environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (concentration in Marketing preferred).
- Minimum of 10 years relevant professional experience in marketing environment in a supervisory role.
Resumes should be emailed to email@example.com with subject line "Director of Marketing."
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE