We are looking for an email designer with strong typography skills to help maintain the brand message through all visual communications.
The ideal candidate has a passion for Minimalist design, has their eye on the latest web trends, and can demonstrate coding skills. Candidates should be able to design within an established brand identity system while considering user experience.
You'll work daily to engage millions of Americans to support President Obama and Democrats across the country, and coordinate with senior leadership to shape our brand.
- Collaborate with email team to execute designs for the DNC email program, balancing fundraising objectives, branding, and user experience
- Partner with front-end developer and email team to optimize user experience
- Rapid response email graphics
- Assist in photography selection and file maintenance for graphics
- Create digital graphics and branded collateral to support all departments of the DNC, as needed
- HTML/CSS with experience designing for email
- 1-2 years previous experience at an agency or in-house creative department preferred
- High energy and positive attitude
- A solid creative portfolio that features typography work and creative branding projects
- Advanced Adobe skills
Additional Relevant Skills
- Experience with A/B testing
- Advanced front-end web design and coding experience preferred
- You should be ready to work hard; this isn't a 9-5 sort of job
- You should have the ability to work under deadline pressure and manage multiple projects
- You should be passionate about engaging millions of Americans in advancing President Obama's agenda and changing our country for the better
- You must be in DC or be willing to relocate to the Washington, D.C. area
To apply, please complete the Email Designer Application
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE