The Democratic National Committee is currently seeking a dependable, analytical, highly motivated, well-organized individual for the position of Executive Assistant to the CFO. This individual will provide administrative support functions for the CFO and Accounting department assisting with work across the DNC. Candidates should be self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Manage the schedule for the CFO
- Liaises with the senior leadership as it relates to sensitive materials and information
- Responsible for financial reporting for the DNC’s travel operation – the Egencia travel agency.
- Maintains excellent records, ensures supporting materials are provided for travel approvals
- Ability to provide research support
- Managing travel arrangements for all DNC staff
- Schedule and arrange logistics for all interdepartmental meetings
- Maintain paperwork and files for the CFO, handle department invoices and bills
- Working closely with the DNC departments and external organizations to coordinate scheduling and facilitate briefings
- Process payment of invoices for certain services and vendors
- Ensure that incoming calls and requests are forwarded to the appropriate staff
- Serve as liaison between staff and the CFO, as appropriate
- Other duties in support of the CFO and or Accounting Department as necessary
- Must be intuitive and a quick learner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong and effective organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written format
- Ability to handle budgets, confidential information and financial reports
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- College degree
Good to have:
- Experience working at a political campaign or non-profit.
The Democratic National Committee (DNC), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The DNC is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, marital status, matriculation status, caregiver responsibilities, personal appearance, genetic information, or any other legally protected basis. The DNC will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly
Resumes should be emailed to email@example.com with subject line "Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO)."
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE