To apply, please complete the Senior Designer Application.
The Democratic National Committee is looking for a talented designer to join our digital team. We run one of the most effective, creative, and innovative digital programs in politics, and our design team is core to achieving the communications, fundraising and organizing goals of the cause.
We'll rely on you to create visually compelling, user-friendly and action-oriented design products to drive our multi-faceted campaigns, and to continue to grow and evolve the Democrats brand. We're looking for a talented designer who is passionate and wants to apply their skills to a worthy cause.
- Online portfolio of work for review
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- 3-5 years experience (minimum)
- Keen understanding of digital and print best practices
- Usability Design/Information architecture experience
Preference given for experience with:
- Designing info graphics
- Designing for Political or Advocacy groups
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- You should be ready to work hard; this isn't a 9-5 sort of job
- You should have the ability to work under deadline pressure and manage multiple projects
- You should be passionate about engaging millions of Americans in advancing President Obama's agenda and changing our country for the better
- Must be in DC or be willing to relocate to the Washington, D.C. Area
To apply, please complete the Senior Designer or Creative Director Application
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE