- The research associate position is responsible for the execution of individual research projects, reports and memos at the behest of the Compliance Director.
- Candidates should have a strong working knowledge of LexisNexis and other research tools.
- Attention to detail, time management skills and previous political experience are essential requirements for this position.
- Bachelors degree is required
- Campaign experience preferred
- A strong interest in and commitment to politics are a must
The Democratic National Committee (DNC), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The DNC is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, marital status, matriculation status, caregiver responsibilities, personal appearance, genetic information, or any other legally protected basis. The DNC will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly
Resumes should be emailed to email@example.com with subject line "Research Associate."
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE