10. Karl Rove's, the Koch brothers', and other conservative groups’ $1 billion in outside money was no match for your grassroots organizing.
9. Everyday citizens stood up to Republican attempts to suppress the vote—and our nation's courts struck down some of the GOP's most blatant efforts in Pennsylvania, Florida, and Ohio.
8. The Supreme Court affirmed what we've known all along: Obamacare is constitutional.
7. Four states made history by supporting marriage equality at the ballot box.
6. Back from the brink of collapse, General Motors is posting record profits and investing billions in the U.S., thanks to a President who wouldn’t let Detroit go bankrupt.
5. President Obama and congressional Democrats prevented 7.4 million college students' loan interest rates from doubling.
4. With the DREAM Act stalled in Congress, President Obama signed an executive order helping undocumented young people in college or the military.
3. As of this year, 3.1 million young people now have health insurance and birth control is co-pay free—all thanks to Obamacare.
2. We've added 5.6 million jobs over 33 straight months of private-sector job growth. That's progress.
1. With 332 electoral votes, President Obama won re-election—decisively.